The Stanley 6-Inch Wallboard Saw is designed especially for making cuts in plasterboards. The saw has a self-starting point sharpened for plunge cuts, and the 6-inch blade is epoxy-bonded and ferruled to the handle for a connection that is three times as durable as non-epoxy bonded blades. This saw is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. To choose the saw that's best for you, view the comparison chart of Stanley saw blades.
- Stock up on the tools needed for your next big project
- Comfortable hardwood handle is a pleasure to hold
- Made with non-clog teeth with a reinforced bond for durability
- Ideal for any kind of cutting work with drywall
- Useful addition to any toolbox
- Ideal for use by both amateurs and seasoned professionals
- Make your next cutting job that much easier